Seniors, a reminder about scholarships.
- Must have attended Schaumburg High School their entire junior and senior years. Transferees entering prior to the beginning of the second semester of junior will qualify.
- Must have been an instrumentalist, on a regular basis, in one of the Band classes (see Band Handbook) for the entire junior and senior year.
- Must be planning to attend an accredited college, university or conservatory.
- Be planning to participate in a musical function (i.e., music ensemble or music course) at the learning institution. A major or minor in music is not required.
If all qualifications are met, the following steps must be taken in order to apply:
- Applications should be completed and returned to Mr. Miller or Mr. Inendino no later than Monday, May 5th, 2014.
- Applications must be typed and all signatures obtained.
- Transcript of grades is to be included with your application. These should be requested from your counselor immediately.
- Optional interview may be requested by Scholarship Committee
The scholarship application form is available on the Booster page (Word) (PDF)